About Renee’s Goodies
Hi i’m Renee mother to two handsome boys and live in Noosa QLD.
As a mother of 2 I understand that each journey is different. With my first son I was unable to breastfeed for long due to lack of support and information. Second time around I was very determined. After looking around for someone who made a range of goodies made to order to support new mums and noticed a massive gap in the market I decided to make my own and I was impressed.
Then a few weeks went by and Renee’s cookies for mummies began. The first business in Australia to make motherhood goodies made to order & provide the range I do.
I have always liked supporting and helping people so what better way then to help new mums .
I love when I get messages from mums who may not have purchase my goodies but instead I gave them confidence to breastfeed or supported them through a challenging time.
It’s about supporting each other. I have definitely learnt a lot and grown a lot. And I can’t thank all the mums that have been there from the very start enough. Your support means everything.
I am so honoured to be apart of your journey whether it’s for 1 day, 1 week or 10 years.
• All goodies are baked & packaged in a registered commercial kitchen.
• Renee’s Goodies is council compliant, inspected and holds a certified food manufacturer license through my local council (Noosa).
• I comply with the Food Act (2006), and all work is supervised by myself as i am an Accredited food handling supervisor.
• Renee’s Goodies is also covered for public & product liability insurance.
• All products come sealed OR have a tamper seal and come with full labels.
•All product supplies are brought from trusted suppliers.
• Renee’s Goodies is an ABN registered business and has a lovely bookkeeper who takes care of all my paperwork.
• All products are trialed and tested by myself.